The authentic, family-run 3* Hotel Petit Tournalin is one of our most popular hotels in Champoluc. It’s situated just next to the Hotel California and Hotel Le Rocher in a clearing in the pine trees, an easy stroll to our ski deposit at the bottom of the main gondola. Excellent home-cooked food using locally sourced ingredients, make this hotel a favourite amongst our guests – who have given it rave reviews this season.
March 2017 Availability
Sunday 19th March 2017 x 3 nights – based on 2 adults sharing 1 x twin or double bedded room – £598 per person x 2 people, with free ski equipment hire
Included with the price:
- 3 nights half board accommodation, based on 2 people sharing – breakfast and dinner
- Return transfers between any of the 6 airports listed on our website
- 3 day full area Monterosa lift pass covering the resorts of Champoluc, Gressoney and Alagna
- Snack lunches each day at a choice of mountain restaurants.
- Ski guiding – available on the first morning of your holiday (for parallel skiers) to explore the Monterosa ski area
- Free use of our own ski deposit at the bottom of the main lift
- Free use of the Ski 2 Night Bus for transport around the village until midnight, 7 nights a week
- One free entry to the new indoor swimming pool in Champoluc during your stay
- The services of our friendly and experienced resort team – 24 hours a day
- FREE ski equipment hire if required – Standard skis, boots, sticks and helmet
These prices do NOT include
- Flights. Details of which airlines service which airports found here.
- Ski lessons. If required, please find out more about our British Ski School
- Nursery care. The Ski 2 Penguin Club comes with our own British staff – £47 per day and £32 per half day.
- Wintersports insurance
- Drinks with evening meals