The authentic, family-run Hotel Petit Tournalin is one of our most popular hotels in Champoluc. It’s been given a 5* rating by Ski 2 guests. It’s situated just next to the Hotel California and Hotel Le Rocher in a clearing in the pine trees, an easy stroll to our ski deposit at the bottom of the main gondola. Excellent home-cooked food using locally sourced ingredients, make this hotel a favourite amongst our guests – who gave it rave reviews last season.
March 2018 Availability
Sunday 4th March 2018 x 4 nights – just £733 per person.
Tuesday 13th March 2018 x 5 nights – just £841 per person
Included with the price:
- Half board accommodation, based on 2 people sharing – breakfast and dinner
- Return transfers between any of the 6 airports listed on our website
- 4 or 5 day full area Monterosa lift pass covering the resorts of Champoluc, Gressoney and Alagna
- Snack lunches each day at a choice of mountain restaurants. Vouchers are valid in 6 mountain restaurants spread across the ski area and are valid for one dish from a choice of four or five – typically something like a bowl of pasta, toasted Panini, large hot dog or similar, all served with a hot or cold, alcoholic or non-alcoholic drink. Unused vouchers can always be used to buy après-ski drinks in the bar at the bottom of the main gondola.
- Ski guiding – available on the first morning of your holiday (for parallel skiers) to explore the Monterosa ski area
- Free use of our own ski deposit at the bottom of the main lift
- Free use of the Ski 2 Night Bus for transport around the village until midnight, 7 nights a week
- One free entry to the new indoor swimming pool in Champoluc during your stay
- The services of our friendly and experienced resort team – 24 hours a day
These prices do NOT include
- Flights. Details of which airlines service which airports found here.
- Ski lessons. If required, please find out more about our British Ski School
- Nursery care. The Ski 2 Penguin Club comes with our own British staff – £47 per day and £32 per half day.
- Wintersports insurance
- Drinks with evening meals