Consistently one of our most highly rated hotels in Champoluc, the 4* Relais des Glaciers is situated just a short walk from our ski deposit and close to the centre of the resort. Its extensive spa facilities will appeal to mums and dads, whilst younger guests can enjoy the large outdoor hot tub after a day on the slopes.
April 2017 availability:
We still have availability for families for the last week of the season based on adjacent rooms – mum and dad have their own double bedded room with en-suite bathroom and the kids share an adjacent twin or triple room, again with their own bathroom. Prices for a family of 4 (2 adults and 2 children aged 11 or under) would be £1,185 x 2 adults, £487 x 1 and £553 x 1
This price includes all of the following benefits:
- 7 nights half board accommodation, based on 2 people sharing – breakfast and dinner
- Return transfers between any of the 6 airports listed on our website
- 6 day full area Monterosa lift pass covering the resorts of Champoluc, Gressoney and Alagna
- Snack lunches each day at a choice of mountain restaurants.
- Ski guiding – available on the first morning of your holiday (for parallel skiers) to explore the Monterosa ski area
- Free use of our own ski deposit at the bottom of the main lift
- Free use of the Ski 2 Night Bus for transport around the village until midnight, 7 nights a week
- One free entry to the new indoor swimming pool in Champoluc during your stay
- The services of our friendly and experienced resort team – 24 hours a day
- FREE ski equipment hire if required – Standard skis, boots, sticks and helmet
- Flights. Details of which airlines service which airports found here.
- Ski lessons. We run our own British ski school in Champoluc and offer full day ski lessons for our younger guests
- Nursery care. The Ski 2 Penguin Club comes with our own British staff – £47 per day and £32 per half day.
- Wintersports insurance
- Drinks with evening meals