Hotel La Rouja
Delightful new boutique hotel in a great position in the centre of the resort.
The Hotel La Rouja is one of the most popular hotels in Champoluc. Its modern, bright interior and beautiful furnishings make it a great choice for anyone looking for a stylish hotel that’s comfortable and welcoming but not too big.
Situated in the centre of Champoluc village, just across the river from the Hotel Castor, Hotel La Rouja has wonderful views up and down the valley with many of the 17 bedrooms overlooking the mountains. All the rooms have an en-suite bathroom and most of the original bedrooms have a hydro-massage shower which is great for sore muscles after a hard day of skiing. Some rooms also have a small sauna facility built in to the shower cubicle.
The hotel has recently added another 5 new rooms which are perfect for families.
The public areas are cosy and inviting with warm red hues and plenty of comfy leather chairs to relax in and enjoy the wood burning stove. The food at Hotel La Rouja is always highly recommended with an emphasis on traditional and local food – plenty of meats, cheeses and a great choice of wines.
- Hotel Location / Resort Map
- Distance from main lift: 5 minute walk
- Distance from Frachey lift: 25 minute walk or you can use the Ski 2 Shuttle Bus
- Location: Centre of Champoluc village
- Check In / Check Out
- Usual earliest check-in time: After 2pm
- Usual latest check-out time: Before 11am
- Total number of bedrooms: 23
- Twin/Double Standard rooms, Triple Standard, Superior and Suites available
- Room 303 is a (fixed) double room in the eaves of the hotel with a bath (with shower attachment) in the en-suite bathroom. The room has limited head-height at the sides of the room and is accessed by an external, but fully covered, staircase from the third floor of the hotel. It has a glazed door with views down the valley.
- Bedroom Facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Satellite TV
- Ski 2 family-friendly rating
- Large rooms that can take up to 2 adults and 3 children, and interconnecting rooms available.
- Cot (for children under 2 years)
- Baby bath available from Ski 2 resort staff
- Babysitting available through Ski 2 resort staff
- Early children’s tea on request – pre-book via Ski 2
- High chairs in dining room
- Dining Arrangements
- Cold buffet breakfast
- Four course evening meals with choices
- Salad bar
- General Hotel Facilities