Ski Weekends and Short Ski Breaks in Champoluc
Our hassle-free ski weekends and short breaks are a great way to unwind and experience the best that Champoluc has to offer when you’re pushed for time. What makes our ski weekends so great is our commitment to flexibility – you choose when you arrive, how long you stay for and how you get here.
Ski 2 short breaks are fantastic value for money and our packages allow you to make the most of your time in the Monterosa valley.
- Return transfers between the 6 surrounding airports and Champoluc at any time, day or night.
- Half Board accommodation as standard
- Lift passes for the Monterosa area covering the duration of your stay (including the resorts of Champoluc, Gressoney and Alagna)
- Snack lunches every day at a choice of mountain restaurants.
- Ski guiding on the first morning of your holiday (for parallel skiers) so you get to know the area quickly
- Ski deposit at the bottom of the main lift
- Resort team to help with anything you might need, 24 hours a day.
Because we don’t include travel in our holiday packages, you get to choose where you depart from in the UK and which day you arrive in the resort. You can drive, fly or catch a train – it’s entirely up to you.
It takes under 3 hours (just 90 minutes from Turin) to get to Champoluc from the 6 surrounding airports so you won’t lose valuable skiing time sitting in a taxi.
Champoluc has an abundance of cosy chalets, comfortable hotels and exclusive residences. There’s something to suit every budget and all of the hotels we work with don’t impose minimum night stays, so you’re free to book what you want.
Our British ski school is exclusive to Ski 2 customers and staffed with British qualified instructors, ready to help you make the most of your short break in Champoluc.
The Penguin Club is our exclusive nursery for children aged 3 months to 3 years. Run by qualified British staff it’s available to book by half or full days and is only open to Ski 2 customers.
Champoluc village sits at 1,500 metres and the Monterosa valley has an excellent natural snow record. Most of the skiing is above 2,000 metres which makes it an ideal choice for your next ski weekend.