Snow in Champoluc
To get updates on the latest snow conditions across Champoluc, Gressoney and Alagna, pop over to our Ski 2 Facebook page where we post regular weather and snow updates during the winter season. You can also keep track of the snow in Champoluc on our Twitter feed.
The Monterosa ski area has a good natural snow record which is complemented by extensive, state-of-the-art snow making facilities. All of the pistes are well maintained and serviced by snow cannons for guaranteed snow all season and with most of the skiing above 2,000 metres, in some parts up to 3,300 metres, the resort caters well for when the weather doesn’t cooperate. Our main nursery slopes for beginner skiers are located at 2,000 metres.
Champoluc at Easter
In our opinion, Easter is a great time to visit Champoluc. Whilst we can’t offer guarantees about the snow at any time during the season, historically we’ve had very good late season skiing conditions – sometimes stretching almost to the end of April when Easter has been late.
We offer excellent prices for families travelling with youngsters and many of our guests choose to travel with us at Easter year after year to take advantage of the lower prices, the peaceful slopes, the longer skiing days and the warm conditions.
- High level skiing up to 3,300 metres
- Well maintained pistes with extensive snow-making facilities to create a firm base earlier in the season
- Longer days with a chance to enjoy a beer or an ice cream in one of the village bars at the end of the skiing day
- Nursery slopes at 2,000 metres
- Great prices for families
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Excellent late season snow record
We have our own Champoluc webcam situated outside our office looking up to the Monterosa mountain range.