The authentic, family-run Hotel Petit Tournalin is one of our most popular hotels in Champoluc. It’s been given a 5* rating by Ski 2 guests. It’s situated just next to the Hotel California and Hotel Le Rocher in a clearing in the pine trees, an easy stroll to our ski deposit at the bottom of the main gondola. Excellent home-cooked food using locally sourced ingredients, make this hotel a favourite amongst our guests – who gave it rave reviews last season.
Example price for 2 adults and 2 children aged 11 or under, sharing a family room with mezzanine level travelling on Sunday 8th April for 7 nights – £1,107 per adult x 2, £530 x 1 and £530 x 1.
Included with the price:
- Half board accommodation, breakfast and dinner
- Return transfers between any of the 6 airports listed on our website
- 6 day full area Monterosa lift pass covering the resorts of Champoluc, Gressoney and Alagna
- Snack lunches each day at a choice of mountain restaurants. Vouchers are valid in 6 mountain restaurants spread across the ski area and are valid for one dish from a choice of four or five – typically something like a bowl of pasta, toasted Panini, large hot dog or similar, all served with a hot or cold, alcoholic or non-alcoholic drink. Unused vouchers can always be used to buy après-ski drinks in the bar at the bottom of the main gondola.
- Ski guiding – available on the first morning of your holiday (for parallel skiers) to explore the Monterosa ski area
- Free use of our own ski deposit at the bottom of the main lift
- Free use of the Ski 2 Night Bus for transport around the village until midnight, 7 nights a week
- One free entry to the new indoor swimming pool in Champoluc during your stay
- The services of our friendly and experienced resort team – 24 hours a day
These prices do NOT include
- Flights. Details of which airlines service which airports found here.
- Ski equipment hire (if required) – view prices here. FREE equipment for children aged 11 and under (Standard skis, boots, sticks and helmet)
- Ski lessons. If required, please find out more about our British Ski School. On this particular week, we recommend our Kids’ Ski School which runs from Monday to Saturday inclusive from 1000 to 1500 hours each day (including supervision over lunchtime). The cost for this group tuition is £230 per person and is available to those aged 4 or over.
- Nursery care. The Ski 2 Penguin Club comes with our own British staff – £47 per day and £32 per half day. We now offer the opportunity for kids as young as two to try skiing in the grounds of our nursery under the watchful eye of our staff.
- Wintersports insurance
- Drinks with evening meals